Top Reasons To Become a Lifetime Member
Being an Aztec for Life means staying connected and giving back, while enjoying special events and exclusive services and privileges. Below are just a few of the many reasons you should consider becoming a lifetime member and establishing a lifetime connection with SDSU.
- Giving back - support the SDSU Alumni Student Scholarship Fund*
- Receive a gift when you join
- Make a positive impact – support the Lifetime Member Endowment
- Stay Connected/ San Diego State is home to top-ranking programs
- Receive the latest information on the Aztecs
- Be rewarded for becoming one of SDSU’s most loyal and dedicated alumni
- Enjoy on-campus perks and shopping discounts
- Build a network of Aztecs for Life
- Join thousands of other Aztecs for Life
Visit our lifetime membership benefits page for a complete listing of all that is included with your membership.
MEMBERSHIP TYPES AND GIFT CHOICES
General membership gift choices
- Single lifetime memberships are $500.00 and include one membership gift
- Dual lifetime memberships are $650.00 and include two membership gifts
are offered throughout the year. Choices include:
Limited promotional offers include unique membership gifts offered for specific time periods. Current limited time promotions include "Swing into Spring" and the "Graduating Class".
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP GIFT APPLICATION
Payment Plan Options - Click on the graphic of the payment plan you prefer and you will be directed to a lifetime membership application.
* A lifetime membership is a membership and is not fully tax deductible. 10% of the membership fee is considered a tax deductible donation to SDSU for which you will receive a tax receipt.