Top Reasons To Become a Lifetime Member
Being an Aztec for Life means staying connected and giving back, while enjoying special events and exclusive services and privileges. Below are just a few of the many reasons you should consider becoming a lifetime member and establishing a lifetime connection with SDSU.
- Giving back - support the SDSU Alumni Student Scholarship Fund*
- Receive a gift when you join
- Make a positive impact – support the Lifetime Member Endowment
- Stay Connected/ San Diego State is home to top-ranking programs
- Receive the latest information on the Aztecs
- Be rewarded for becoming one of SDSU’s most loyal and dedicated alumni
- Enjoy on-campus perks and shopping discounts
- Build a network of Aztecs for Life
- Join thousands of other Aztecs for Life
Visit our lifetime membership benefits page for a complete listing of all that is included with your membership.
MEMBERSHIP TYPES AND GIFT CHOICES
- Single lifetime memberships are $500.00
- Dual lifetime memberships are $650.00
Each lifetime member receives a gift when they join. Single lifetime memberships receive one gift and dual memberships receive two gifts.
General membership gift choices:
General membership gift choices are offered throughout the year. Choices include:
Limited time membership gift choices:
Periodically, SDSU Alumni Engagement will offer limited
promotional offers with different membership gift choices in lieu of the
general membership gift choice.
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP GIFT APPLICATION
Payment Plan Options - Click on the graphic of the payment plan you prefer and you will be directed to a lifetime membership application.
* A lifetime membership is a membership and is not fully tax deductible. 10% of the membership fee is considered a tax deductible donation to SDSU for which you will receive a tax receipt.