|Did you Know?|
- Of Americans aged 65 and over, 1 in 8 have Alzheimer’s disease
- Nearly 1 in 2 Americans aged 85 and older have the disease
- Nearly 60,000 San Diegans are living with Alzheimer’s today
- Alzheimer’s disease is the 3rd leading cause of death in San Diego County
- Every 68 seconds someone in America develops Alzheimer’s disease
Walk with 20/30s Alumni to raise awareness for Alzheimer's care, support and research. There is no fee to register for the 5K walk.
Registration opens at 7 a.m.
Program 7:30 a.m.
Walk start is 8 a.m.
> Join our team!