Life After SDSU
Free Alumni Workshop Series
Throughout the month of June, SDSU Career Services is offering a series of "Life After SDSU" free workshops to SDSU alumni. The workshops provide practical and helpful suggestions over four weeks in sessions including: LinkedIn and Job Search, Effective Job Search and Building Your Network, and Ace the Interview.
All workshops will be located in Career Services, room 1200 of the Student Services East building from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Each week includes featured topics:
- Tuesday, June 6: How to Manage Stress and Job Search
- Thursday, June 8: LinkedIn and Job Search
- Wednesday, June 14: Building Your Resume and Cover Letters
- Thursday, June 15: Effective Job Search & Building Your Network
- Tuesday, June 20: Ace the Interview
- Thursday, June 22: Building Financial Credit 101
- Tuesday, June 27: Negotiating Your Salary
- Wednesday, June 28: Classroom to Boardroom: Alumni Panel
Register online at sdsualumni.org/lifeaftersdsu or for more information about these workshops, contact Career Services at (619) 594-6851.