Alumni and Regional Groups
The SDSU Alumni office is proud to support and partner with alumni volunteers, leaders and groups who share a connection with SDSU, have a desire to advance the mission of the University and the SDSU Alumni office, and want to make an impact that benefits San Diego State University, its students and alumni.
The SDSU Alumni office will provide tailored support and guidance to alumni groups of all sizes, backgrounds and locations who have demonstrated a commitment to the following guidelines.
- Build the Aztec Network and connect with fellow alumni through social and professional networking.
- Support Student Success Initiatives through SDSU’s Career Services programs: Aztec Mentor Program, Hire an Aztec (AHA!), Internships and student impact experiences.
- Give to SDSU by donating your time, talent or treasure.
- Collaborate with Your University Leaders to support the goals and mission of the school or program that the group represents.
- Be Respectful, Informal and Independent - Keep it simple and build your group to highlight your alumni community’s strengths and unique character.